Vision and mission
The Vision of Army Welfare Education Society is 'Quality Education at Affordable Cost'. To ensure a holistic development of the Child Army Welfare Education Society has launched a series of initiatives. They are:• Computer Aided Learning
• Tutorials using satellite technology through V-SAT (50 Schools)
• English Bridge Course for the first generation learners
• Managing the challenges of Adolescence
• Herbal Gardens in every school for awareness of medicinal plants
• Science Parks
• Faculty Enrichment Programmes to include English Language Teaching
• Games, sports, hobby centers and activity clubs
• Life saving skills
• Adventure Camps
The school moves forward with a mission to fulfill the following initiatives taken byAWES to ensure a holistic development of the child :• Augmenting Educational facilities to meet the needs of children of Army Personnel including
Widows and Ex- Servicemen (Army).
• Preparing the students for All India Secondary School and All India Senior School Certificate
examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
• Promoting Computer Aided Learning. Applications of Computers as well as expectation from
teacher continue to grow. CAL in school is not only to develop computer literacy amongst the children
but is also an effective tool in the hands of the competent teachers.
• Organizing Tutorials using Satellite technology through V-SAT.
• Conducting English Bridge Course for the first generation learners.
• Managing the Challenges of Adolescence.
• Developing Herbal Garden in the school for the awareness of medicinal plants.
• Developing Science Parks.
• Conducting Faculty Enrichment Programmes
• CCE is agenda of HRD ministry. The school has initiated the scheme of CCE and Grading System at Secondary Stage, with this the Class X Board Examination has been dispensed with.