• Children who are coming on Pass/Promoted TC from another APS/KV within the period 01 April to 31 July
• Children of Army Personnel coming on posting to the station from schools other than Army Public School/KV
• An evaluation may be taken in respect of these children to facilitate further academic coaching and allocation of class.
• Army Public School Transfer Cases.
• Transfer Cases from KV/Other private recognised schools.
• Transfer Cases from Local Schools
• Transfer Certificate in original should be countersigned by appropriate authority (Distt Education Officer/ Regional
Officer CBSE) except for APSs/KVs.
• Progress Report of the last school attended along with character certificate.
• Defence Personnel Serving Certificate (if applicable).
• Dependency certificate in respect of the children of serving personnel.
• Two passport size photographs.
• Residential Proof.
• Fresh admission will be taken in class XI after class X.
• The minimum percentage for different streams for admission in class XI is as per AWES guidelines.
• Meeting the eligibility criteria on account of minimum percentages, donot gurantee admission.
• Admission will depend upon relative availability of seats.
• No special weightage shall be given for any stream to any student.